12 years ago...

We've had to do a full replace on a fire alarm panel due to obsolescence. The parts are very difficult to obtain and the support from the manufacturer is, how shall I say, piss poor.

We've had to move a few quote around at the back of the panel due to things being repositioned inside it, although luckily we covered over the exposed wiring in the room behind with a simple wooden panel.

This is what we found when we removed the panel!

Simon, in case you're wondering, was this guy...

He was my apprentice in very different times. He helped me run quite a lot of rolls of cable to create this system back in 2007.

We signed the update, although I'm not proud of that wiring behind the panel, but as I said, it's because the locations of the holes have changed on the new system.

Popular posts from this blog

First steps in leather.

Trevor's 80th